Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Focus Fabrics - a set on Flickr

Focus Fabrics - a set on Flickr:
Today is workshop Wed. at my neighborhood Hancock's Fabric store. They have a big classroom set up in back of the store, & a bunch of us ladies go there with our sewing machines & take some projects to work on. I was thinking that a good idea for today is to scrounge around for some uncompleted projects to take with me today. I haven't messed with my sassy lady blocks in a very loooooooong time. I am thinking that they might make really cute purses??? They just need to grow a little with some more scraps....a funky print back.....maybe some beaded dangles at the bottom....
I also found a Christmas table runner that I need to layer & quilt, so I can take it to Trader's Village, and some stocking that have been cut out and are ready to sew.....
I have sew many things that I have been started, but never finished....it is really sad :(
I also want to take those bags of thimbles with me, & my camera so hopefully I can get a better picture because of the lighting.
Time to go digging.....Have a sew great day!!!

'via Blog this'

No comments: