Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Is Upon Us!

Well it has finally started to cool off in Texas!!! YAY!!! This has been the hottest, & driest summer that I can ever remember in my 50+ years. My central air went out this year, so I have been locked away in 1 room of my house all summer, kinda like a hostage....because I have a small window unit in there. Needless to say, the rest of my house looks like a tornado hit it, cause you really couldn't spend much time in any other room all summer long. Well that gave me a chance to do some browsing on the internet, & I stumbled upon a really neat site that has tutorials on just about everything under the sun. The link is http://www.instructables.com since my link button doesn't seem to be working :( I have really gotten some great crafting ideas from there, as well as some organization, & recycled item ideas. Everyone should go check it out. I am still a junk vendor on the weekends at Trader's Village and have been really busy getting rid of stuff that has piled up in my garage, all the closets, ect. & I must say that the flea market bug has really bitten me good.....I just wish they were open on Fri. too instead of just the weekend. You can visit their site here http://tradersvillage.com/ & I am going to take some pictures of my booth & get some posted here, hopefully after this weekend is over. :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: